JPC is offering comprehensive crew management services to ship owners and - operators. These services include i.a. the following :
- Selection and recruitment of qualified officers and ratings
- Deployment of seafarers to the vessels and repatriation of off-signing crew
- Ensuring proper and adequate crew certification according to STCW and other relevant rules and regulations
- Payment and accounting of crew wages, CTM, home allotments
- Monitoring of crew performance
- Crew training
- Crew P&I Insurance and related claims handling
Due to the fact that one of our offices is operating in Stade, so that all employer functions for officers and engineers can be carried out from there, our services are fully compliant with German Tonnage Tax regulations. On the other hand, if German tonnage tax compliance is not a requirement, we can also offer crewing services solely through our JPC office in Limassol.
JPC Shipmanagement cooperates with reputable manning agents in the Philippines and Eastern Europe, and has therefore access to qualified seafarers of all ranks and a wide range of Nationalities.